This role is key to providing quality administrative support to the Recruitment Manager at every stage of the recruitment process.
- Post, monitor and maintain all live roles on the recruitment applicant tracking system (Kenexa).
- Ensure that the Herbert Smith Freehill’s website vacancy list is updated and current vacancies are added and filled positions are removed.
- Ensure job adverts are placed on the relevant advertising websites as appropriate.
- Liaise directly with the business to arrange interviews and where appropriate arranging video conference facilities.
- Liaise directly with recruitment agencies to arrange interviews and, where appropriate provide feedback regarding candidates at all stages of the recruitment process.
- Coordinate candidates’ travel, if applicable.
- Prepare and send papers to partners and hiring managers.
- Process and reconcile invoices and reimburse interview expenses.
- Liaise directly with candidates, before and after an offer has been made.
- Work with the recruitment team to ensure the relevant authorisation has been obtained for each vacancy.
- Review CVs when appropriate and log them on the recruitment applicant tracking system (Kenexa).
- Keep an up to date and accurate record of the progress of applications.
- Prepare offer letters and contracts and arrange for these to be signed.
- Review and respond to speculative CVs and applications as appropriate.
- Support ad hoc recruitment campaigns.
- Support the recruitment project teams with service delivery as required.
- Provide support to the graduate recruitment team when required at assessment centres and interviews.
- Manage the preferred supplier list and produce statistical analysis on the recruitment agencies for annual review.
- Request and keep a log of recruitment agencies who have agreed terms; track expired terms and assist on projects to periodically review and update terms.
- Provide generalist support to the HR operations team during peaks in workload.
- Deliver other reasonable requests as required on an ad hoc basis.
- Reporting: maintain and run Excel reports from HR database including Headcount and Turnover.
- Meetings: co-ordinating Recruitment Managers and Adviser’s diaries.
- Point of contact via phone and email for logistical recruitment queries.
- Maintaining & updating standard letters / templates & policies.
The responsibilities outlined above cannot totally encompass or define all tasks that may be required of the post-holder. The outline of responsibilities given above may, therefore, vary from time to time without materially changing either the character or level of responsibility or grade.