Location UK / Dungannon Area
Job Type Permanent full-time
Salary Not disclosed
Updated 2 days ago
An opportunity to work as a Purchasing Administrator for The McAvoy Group.
The Purchasing Administrator is responsible for providing an effective and efficient administrative support function to the Purchasing Team.
1. Assist Purchasing Manager to ensure that all Purchasing procedures are adhered to in line with the Quality Management System.
2. Expedite timely on / off hire of plant and equipment with Site Teams and Plant Hire companies.
3. Liaise with Supply Chain to schedule and / or expedite factory and site deliveries.
4. Responsible for collating goods received notes from Sites
5. Responsible for ensuring timely clearance of non-conforming invoices for month end
6. Day to day administrative support for Purchasing team
7. Administer ERP system
8. Filing and archiving for the Purchasing team
9. Assist with month/year end stocktake
10. Operate effectively with a wider team and contribute to culture of continuous improvement with internal customers
11. Promote and ensure a safe working environment, ensuring compliance with housekeeping and health and safety legislation
Plus, any other duties as reasonably requested