Excellent opportunity for Property Management Administrator based in Belfast.
Position: Property Management Administrator
Location: Belfast Co. Antrim
Salary: Dependant on experience
We are an energetic firm of Estate Agents and Chartered Surveyors who for over 27 years have built a large and trusted network of clients in the greater Belfast area. We offer a range of services including sales, lettings, valuations and property management.
We are seeking a property management administrator to work in our busy block management department. The successful applicant will be required to work alongside the property manager, assisting with the smooth running of our block management portfolio. Duties would include but are not limited to:
- Keeping record of all block management sales and details of new owners – apportioning accounts for new and old owners, liaising with Solicitors, issuing Share Certificates and providing Management Packs.
- Preparing service charge budgets and invoicing clients accordingly.
- Communicating with shareholders and Directors of Management Company’s on a regular basis.
- Ensuring maintenance contracts and insurance policies are in place for each development.
- Monthly site inspections.
- Organising, preparing and attending management meetings/AGMs.
- Managing accounts and chasing arrears.
- General office duties such as answering phones and emails.
- Maintaining current office systems including data management via Edge and Focus (training provided)
- Minimum requirement of 1-2 years’ experience in Property Management or a related discipline. While not essential, a qualified MRICS candidate would be preferable.
- Excellent IT knowledge including the use of a variety of office software such as spreadsheet, emails and databases.
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and time management skills.
- The ability to use your initiative in a pro-active manner.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills
Please click the APPLY NOW button below and forward your CV.