Job Title: Project Support Officer X2 (Fixed Term for 14 months)
Contract Type: Fixed Term; Full Time
Salary: £29,073 - £35,534
*candidates will normally start on the first point of the scale
Closing Date: 10am, Wednesday 24th April 2019
About the Role:
These exciting roles are at the forefront of Change within NI Water, the successful applicants will become an integral part of the Change Programme team working on a number of different projects within the Commercial Portfolio or the Programme Management Office. The main responsibilities of these dynamic roles will include;
- Progress reporting
- Monitoring and updating plans
- Development of presentation material
- Working with key stakeholders within the business to implement plans.
- Compliance with corporate governance
- Organise meetings and workshops, prepare and distribute material and accurately capture and document output.
- Draft project and governance documentation including Monthly Reports, Risk Registers, Project Plans Power Point Presentations, Benefits Reports and Board Papers.
- Monitor project progress against plans / discussing progress with task owners within the business.
- Assist in the delivery of Benefit Plans and Benefits Validation with key stakeholders within the business.
- Manage internal BI relationships, particularly Programme Managers and Project Managers to ensure governance compliance.
- Apply knowledge of corporate systems (MWM, GIS and Oracle) and processes as necessary to support decision-making.
- Utilise knowledge and insight of project activities to perform sense checks on draft reports or documents.
- Maintain a central repository for all documents.
- Interact with key internal and external stakeholders at all levels involved in the Programme.
- Liaison with 3rd party contractors and suppliers.
For further details, please see job description.
NI Water is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
CV’s will not be accepted.