Are you the type of person who thrives in a fast paced corporate environment, who enjoys working with colleagues across the world? If this sounds like you then we have the opportunity for you.
Role Type: Full-time, Permanent
Role Close date: 17th April, 2019
The Procure-to-Pay (P2P) Expense Management Analyst will maintain the Travel and Expense reimbursement process which includes the Corporate Credit Card program as well as the Chrome River expense reimbursement tool and is responsible for adherence to the Firm’s T&E policies and procedures.
- Manage day-to-day administration of Corporate Credit Card Program including card issuance, credit limits, merchant blocking and program issues in compliance with the Firm’s T&E policy
- Manage day-to-day administration of the Chrome River expense reimbursement system including validation of daily Chrome River interfaces with SAP, new user on-boarding and addressing operational issues
- Responsible for auditing of select expense reports for violation of policy, issue resolution, or questions regarding the expense management programs
- Identify and escalate issues to P2P leadership to work with Human Resources, Executive Leadership, and Audit regarding policy violation or fraud
- Escalate functional and operational issues of Corporate Card and Chrome River to Technology support organization and P2P leadership when necessary
- Provide reporting (annual, monthly and weekly standards as well as adhoc) to P2P management on policy review, issues, delinquencies, fraud, suspect vendors, spend patterns, trends, system operations, etc.
- Process expense report reimbursements in Chrome River when necessary, including requesting for authorization/approval, data validation to check accuracy and completeness of details prior to posting
- Deliver feedback to P2P leadership on suggested policies and procedures to gain efficiencies and overall compliance with expense management tools and platforms
Skills and Experience:
- Graduate of business-related course preferably Accounting or Finance
- Some experience in finance and/or accounting
- Experience in handling billing/accounting for a Process Outsourcing Firm, a significant advantage
- Microsoft Office suite of products (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Any legal billing software experience desirable
- SAP experience an advantage