Location UK / Derry
Job Type Permanent full-time
Salary £10000 - 20000
Updated 5 days ago
Exciting news, opportunities have become available for Telesales Advisors due to expansion into Republic of Ireland so now is a great time to join our driven team.
Are you excited by a new challenge? Do you want an interesting new career within a busy office environment? Are you motivated to succeed in a target driven environment?
If the answer is yes, then this could be the role for you. An opportunity has become available for Telesales advisors due to expansion into Republic of Ireland. This is a permanent full-time opportunity.
* Immediate start date
* Opportunity for career progession
* Monday to Saturday
* Modern office space
* Pension (auto enrolment)
* 28 days holidays
* Working as part of a team to deliver excellent service to Northern Ireland or Republic Ireland customers.
* Working under the direction of the sales manager to achieve revenue targets and weekly/ monthly KPIs
* Contacting new and existing customers
* Effectively nurturing long existing relationships with your customers to secure long term business.
* Proven 1-2 years experience within a business to business telesales or Business to customer enviroment
* Excellent IT skills – CRM database advantage
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Effective communication skills
* Maths and English GCSE’s Grade C and above (or equivalent)
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Strong attention to detail
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including excel and word
* High standard of customer service
* Professional telephone manner with ability to showcase your personality
* Excellent rapport building skills with protential customers and internal teams
* Customer focused approach
* Driven and motivated to be a top performer
Budget Energy is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.