Office/HR Administrator - top Belfast organisation. Looking for a dynamic and motivated professional to join our amazing Belfast Team! Up to 23k to start, pension plan, health plan, new city centre offices and a great team! Apply today!
Who We Are Looking For
We are seeking an Office/HR Administrator to support our office operations and HR functions!
We are looking for someone that can bring superior skills in relationship to the management of multiple projects with a sense of priority and delivered within defined timelines to support the core business functions. The ideal candidate must be organised, have superior communication skills, and realise their importance in the organization in line with the smooth running of administrative and HR functions.
This is a fantastic challenge for an individual looking to embark on a HR career by gaining experience and adding to the quality and responsiveness of the HR Team in our rapidly growing company.
Primary HR Team Support Responsibilities
- General workforce support – answering/resolving employees’ simple queries, issuing and collecting paperwork, etc.
- Data entry and reporting responsibilities – creating, maintaining, and distributing a variety of HR reports and documentation.
- Serving as a point of contact with various vendors and external entities.
- General office administration duties as assigned.
General Office Assistance
- Compiling and updating reports and spreadsheets.
- Scheduling appointments and arranging meetings, including sending invitations in Outlook.
- Serving as point of contact with facilities/building management for repairs, maintenance, cleaning, and miscellaneous issues related to upkeep of all office facilities.
- Managing stock and ordering/purchasing office and kitchen supplies.
- Researching and communicating with restaurants and other vendors about New Hire Training, client visits and corporate events.
- Expenses processing for all office purchases for multiple managers.
- Answering/transferring phone calls.
- Making FedEx labels/shipping packages.
- Sourcing and ordering lunches for in office meetings and team incentives.
- Purchasing incentives for sales staff upon request by manager.
- Raising PO’s and sending invoices for payment
- Maintaining security logs and issuance of building key fobs and passes.
HR Administrative Responsibilities Involving Recruitment, New Hire Induction, Information Systems and Employee Exits
- Drafting and issuing all new hire contracts and management of the distribution and collection of all required documents.
- Managing the accurate completion of new-hire induction administrative processes including chasing required documents and entering employee information management in the HRIS system.
- Working closely with IT to ensure proper and timely accommodations of new hires, including new AEs and non-AEs.
- Assisting in the planning and reserving of travel accommodations and other elements of relocation package offers for prospective hires.
- Maintaining and updating data in HR reports concerning employees, including joiners, incumbents, leavers and various others.
- Serving as a point person for all new employee questions.
- Responding to employee requests for assistance with logins and passwords for our HRIS System and other information systems used by the company.
- Conducting employment verifications.
- Working with compliance guidelines of GDPR and Article 55 requirements regarding management of all employee data.
Our Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone with:
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize and plan work activities to meet hard deadlines (daily, weekly, monthly).
- Advanced experience and proficiency in MS Office suite, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and – especially – Excel. This role will include significant use of Excel for both standard and ad hoc reports requested by management.
- Experience working within HRIS and ATS Systems and understanding the importance of these tools to the staff and company.
- Expense management and reporting – Concur experience is a plus.
- An approachable demeanour and professional appearance, attitude and judgment.
- Prior experience in HR or office administration is preferred but not required, but interest in a career in HR or operations management is important.
- Desired but not required: Fire Safety training and or certified Fire Warden and/or First Aider (or interest in becoming certified in both)
- Good judgment, maturity, discretion and a respect for the importance of protecting the confidentiality of sensitive corporate, personal/interpersonal, intellectual property and health-related information.
- Dependability and the capacity to follow instructions, respond to management direction and feedback, and continuously improve personal performance.
- Strong communication skills, orally and in writing, and the ability to communicate effectively with people across the organization ranging from job candidates, vendors and visitors, to HR teammates, managers and executives.
- An intuitive approach to work and the ability to review and refine processes to increase efficiency/accuracy.
- The ability to effectively read and interpret written information; to understand, interpret and present numerical data accurately; and to skilfully gather and analyse information.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, and the ability to take an administrative assignment from start to finish with minimal supervision.
- An understanding of how this role fits into the company and the importance of recognising that the work you do has an impact on other people’s work and responsibilities.
- Strong problem-solving, including the ability to identify issues quickly and pursue a resolution in a timely manner using common sense and appropriate protocols.
- 2+ years working in an administrative role
- MS Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint at an advanced level
- Experience working with automated expense management systems (Concur experience a plus)
- Working knowledge within HRIS and ATS systems, set up, management and developing reports
Why You Want to Work Here
You will be the recipient of a generous basic salary, pension plan with match (5%), private health plan, and most importantly, a clear path for a long-term career within mrp. If you want to work with a bunch of career focused and fun individuals, this is the place for you! Our people are our best asset!
*This is an overview of the position scope and requirements. Although thorough in nature, it should not be considered exhaustive.
mrp is an Equal Opportunity Employer
mrp are fully committed to equality in the workplace and encourage inclusivity, diversity and shared values. Mrp are a professional, dynamic organisation and provide great opportunities for development and progression for employees and would welcome your application.