Excellent opportunity for a Marketing Operations Manager based in Derry/Londonderry
Job Title: Marketing Operations Manager
Why we want you:
MetaCompliance is an award-winning SaaS software company that is in the process of scaling to $30 million. MetaCompliance’s cybersecurity and privacy software helps organization’s keep their employees safe online, whilst lowering the chance of a cyber security breach.
Our staff thrive in a team-oriented workplace where individual contribution is highly valued. We are looking for likeminded people with a “can do” attitude, who are searching for a role that would allow them to demonstrate their real potential.
As a leader in a growing global market, we need people with the talent and creativity who can align their own personal career growth with that of our organization’s. This young dynamic company is a place where the right people can make a real difference and see their efforts rewarded.
The candidate we are looking for can hit the ground running and has the ambition to build a world class marketing team over the next two years. As expected, multiple hats are important at this stage of our growth. We want you to be equally comfortable helping set strategy as you are managing campaigns, alongside solving day to day business challenges.
As the Marketing Operations Manager you will have an incredible opportunity to create and implement a world class lead generation and customer acquisition strategy. We are looking for an individual with demonstrated understanding of SaaS and who understands the various strands of modern marketing such as PR, Influencers, PPC, Content Development etc.
Main Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Working to the CMO, this role will manage the day to day work activities of the marketing team with the objective of delivering our demand generation objectives.
- Help drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our digital presence.
- Ensure the regular flow of content to grow the company’s profile (press releases, corporate announcements, and creative content).
- Create and maintain accurate reporting on marketing activities and business impact to CMO.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Coordinate events, meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and organizing requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; managing mailing lists to ensure event success.
- Manage all day to day marketing tasks that follow the entire gambit of a modern digital marketing department.
- Support our sales activities and Channel Partners during North American and other world time zones when required.
- Ensure the localization of marketing collateral and content into the key languages.
- Gain sufficient knowledge of our software suite to communicate value to customers and prospective clients.
- When required travel to marketing events in the UK, Europe and USA to support our sales teams.
- Further develop the communication channel strategy to include new and trending channels, best practices and voice of customer.
- Deliver digital strategies (email marketing, social media, SEO and SEM, web marketing & webinar programme).
- You must have strong digital Marketing experience, understand marketing automation and have experience using a CRM system, ideally Salesforce.
- You will have a recognised marketing qualification. Your drive, tenacity and innovative approach are key to the success of this role as is your man management experience.
- Must be an EU citizen or possess a current UK Tier 2 visa and eligible to take up full time, permanent employment.
Do you fit this profile?
- You will need to have a 2.1 degree in any discipline plus a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role OR a minimum of 7 years’ experience in a marketing role whether in-house or agency.
- Knowledge of a European Language would be an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are key.
- Excellent organisational skills demonstrated by your proven ability to plan and manage complex multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Confidently liaise with internal and external stakeholders to meet goals.
- Proven experience of effective use of web, social media and email marketing automation software.
- Strong self-critique skills and an ability to evaluate the success and impact of your strategies with a vision going forward.
- Assertive confident individual with a great sense of humour.
- Expert level knowledge of project management .
- Good analysis skills, experience using Microsoft Project, Excel and work management systems.
- Multiple stakeholder management.
- Experience of working within a fast-paced environment.
If you are interested in the position and fit the applicant profile below, please submit your CV by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below
Closing date is Tuesday 30th April 2019.
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities:
MetaCompliance Ltd wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.
Applicants should note MetaCompliance Ltd complete Access NI background checks on all candidates offered a position.