Excellent opportunity for a Marketing Manager based in Belfast
Purpose of role
We are looking for a Marketing manager to play an important role in the ongoing expansion of Cased Dimensions. The post holder will:
Lead and implement all marketing avenues for the company, effectively improving and optimising company branding across all platforms.
Refresh and redefine the company brand and its corporate identity whilst remaining in line with overall organisation objectives.
Create a unified and calculated approach to all marketing elements created and presented by the company.
Provide marketing solutions from a content and digital aspect. ( A team of digital marketeers exist for management to deliver strategy).
Hours:9:00am – 5:30pm
Job Type: Perm FT
- Working with MD on development and implementation of Brand Strategy and Corporate identity to be in line with company objectives
- Write content
- Control content on digital platforms
- Manage Microsoft partnership from a profile perspective ensuring Microsoft portals representing Cased Dimensions are up to date and working.
- Continual analysis and improve website traffic, dwell time, conversion and search engine optimization
- Analysis and reduce website bounce rate
- Develop content for new and existing products
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing Strategy including campaigns, events, digital marketing (website and social media) and PR
- Work with Sales team to achieve commercial objective via Digital and other avenues
- Identify new trends in digital marketing
- Work with HR team regarding digital presence
- Work with Development, Managed Services and Consultancy team to define marketing materials and programmes
- Develop and deliver company marketing and communications strategies
- Conduct continuous analysis of competitors and consumer trends
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing
- Completing various marketing projects at Directors request
- Ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to across all company marketing activities
- Managing and maintaining company website
- Prepare online and print marketing campaigns
- Attending roadshows and working with admin team to ensure correct materials exist at events
- Presenting or introducing others at conferences / roadshow
- Degree in Marketing.
- Previous experience in similar position within IT industry.
- Track record in content writing for IT Service company, preferably Cloud.
- Highly competent in both Content Management and Digital/Online Marketing.
- Up to date knowledge of marketing best practice and eye for creative marketing opportunities.
- Excellent understanding of effective PR and Marketing communications.
Qualified chartered marketer
Relaxed atmosphere / dress code •29 days holidays •Gym membership rebate (up to £20 per month, not limited to a gym) •Paid staff nights out • Payment for training relevant to your development and career with us •Extra annual leave relative to length of service •Extremely competitive Salary •Health Cash Plan
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV
Closing date 11th May 2019