An opportunity to lead the PR and marketing within four of Belfast's most exciting bars.
The Perch, Tutti Frutti, Sweet Afton and Rita's.
PR and Marketing Manager for the Linenhouse Complex. Including The Perch, Sweet Afton, Tutti Frutti and Rita’s.
A fast paced role for an experienced marketing executive/manager within four of Belfast’s most exciting bar concepts.
Permanent Full-time role. Reporting to Group Head of Marketing.
Responsibility for the overall Marketing function for the venue. You will be responsible for all digital marketing activity, production and distribution of marketing material.
Marketing and Digital
- Creating and implementing a sound marketing strategy for current and future business.
- Helping to manage the already thriving social media function, designing and implementing new campaigns to increase engagement levels.
- Formulating bespoke marketing and advertising ideas for individual or recurring events.
- Develop and co-ordinate marketing plans to include promotional activity, direct mail and digital marketing packs
- To act as an integral part of the Management Team ensuring a consistent approach to brand standards and organisation of events is met.
- Identifying new concepts and brands for the future
- Ensure all projects are completed within the given timescales and within a given budget.
- Brand Management
- Have a good understanding of the bar & nightclub scene in Belfast, be able to identify threats and weaknesses within the market.
General Job Duties
- Provide various forms of information and reports when required.
- Promote a positive perception of the company at all times both internally and externally
- Continuous assessment of consumer needs and trends; adapting strategy to increase visiblity, footfall and turnover
- Third level education
- 3 years’ relevant experience
- Creative with a very strong eye for detail
- Experience of working alongside designers and advertising agencies
- Ability to work off own initiative
- Passionate about being part of a successful team
- Experience of working within industry-leading hospitality venues
- Experience of writing engaging content for digital and print
- Strong interest within premium food and drinks offering
- Interest in latest trends within music, design, digital
Hours of Work: Working 40 hours per week
Rate of Pay: To be confirmed at interview, negotiable depending on experience.
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV