This is an exciting opportunity to join EY Absolute Belfast, a fast growing managed service team within EY.
This is an exciting opportunity to join EY Absolute Belfast, a fast growing managed service team within EY. This is a new team which has been formed to lead the delivery of a key growth area within our Global Compliance and Reporting (GCR) service. The role will be based in Belfast and focus on the preparation and review of management accounting reporting packs for a wide range of clients, including global blue chip multinational companies
The post holder will also have the opportunity to work within the wider EY Absolute service delivery team and contribute to the delivery of a high quality in-house finance function across a diverse client portfolio.
Your key responsibilities:
- Ensure all bookkeeping and related activity for multiple clients has been completed in accordance with the clients’ schedules
- Preparation of management accounts and reporting packs in accordance with the clients’ schedules and requirements
- Preparation and coordination of VAT and other statutory returns in accordance with the clients’ submission dates
- Developing, building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Being a proactive member of the EY Service Delivery Team
- Identifying and resolving any errors as appropriate
- Using several different finance management software applications
- Performing other related duties as required
Skills and attributes for success
We are looking for individuals who are qualified in ACA, ACCA or CIMA with relevant experience gained in either industry or practice.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Ability to plan and produce accurate detailed work to meet agreed deadlines
- Aptitude to be service orientated and appreciation for what it means to be client-facing and represent our Firm in everything that you do
- Ability to build rapport and relationships with individuals at all levels irrespective of background
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both oral and written forms
- Enjoy working as part of a team and achieving shared goals and objectives
- Inquisitive and analytical
- Flexible and adaptable
- IT literate and receptive to new IT developments
- Keen to face new challenges and learn new skills
- Eligible to work in the UK.