Finnebrogue looks at what’s wrong with food to figure out how to make it the best it can be, without being bound by the way it has always been done. Having earned a reputation as the country’s leading top-tier sausage maker, we launched revolutiona
Finnebrogue looks at what’s wrong with food to figure out how to make it the best it can be, without being bound by the way it has always been done. Having earned a reputation as the country’s leading top-tier sausage maker, we launched revolutionary bacon and ham made without nitrites, opened a state of the art vegan and vegetarian factory and always place innovation at the heart of what we do.
We are currently searching for a Night Shift Hygiene Operative to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to kick start their career in one of the fastest growing food manufacturers in the UK.
- Competitive salary
- Subsidised canteen
- Retail Discount Cards
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Parking
- Discounted Staff Sales
- Length of Service Additional Holiday Allowance
Reporting to the Engineering Supervisor, the purpose of the role is to deliver day to day maintenance plans to ensure that manufacturing processes runs smoothly, meeting business targets.
- Relevant mechanical/electrical engineering qualification – NVQ/OND
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role within a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Experience working on mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Carry out routine maintenance on all company machinery and equipment to include fault finding, problem solving and minor repairs to minimise down time.
- Repairs to machinery in the event of a breakdown
- Installation of new plant and machinery
- Preventative maintenance on plant and machinery
- Full, accurate and timely completion of all maintenance logs, schedules, etc. to comply with Health and Safety legislation and company, insurance and ISO requirements, etc.
- Contact external contractors as required and accompany/assist them while on site.
- Carry out all minor mechanical & electrical repairs in relation to buildings and utilities, planned and executed in such a way so as to minimise risk.
- Ensure quality procedures relating to maintenance are followed
- Ensure full and timely reporting of all major breakdowns, significant problems, repair requirements, delays or machine down time to relevant personnel.Working with the wider Finnebrogue team to implement the company’s policies and goals; and ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed.
- Supporting the Engineering Manager, Operations Manager & Continuous Improvement Manager in other projects or duties within reason and capability associated within this role.
- Assist the Engineering Manager with ad-hoc tasks as required
We are an equal opportunities employer.
For a detailed job description please contact HR via .