Excellent opportunity for Maintenance Engineer.
- Carry out repairs to all types of plant and equipment in a safe, timely and professional manner.
- Assist in the development of planned preventative maintenance schedules (PPM).
- Carry out PPM schedules as necessary and planned work orders as required.
- Supervising / assisting visiting specialist engineers and inspectors when necessary.
- Report breakdown root cause, equipment faults and concerns to management.
- Plan / prioritise workload to support production and ensure efficient use of working time.
- Assist with the moving, installation, repositioning of machines and equipment.
- Assist with the design and manufacture of bespoke machinery/production lines etc.
- Available for out of hours call out in emergencies.
- Experience as a qualified maintenance / service engineer operating in an industrial environment.
- Experience with fault finding and maintenance of factory plant/equipment as well as lathes, mills and drills.
- Experience with checking and tighten chain tensions, slides and bearings.
- Experience with maintaining complex multi axis (5) pallet turning, milling, drilling punch CNC machines and control systems is highly desirable.
- Experience with fault finding and rectification on relay logic and PLC control systems is highly desirable.
Mechanical / Electrical based apprenticeship with City & Guilds or equivalent qualifications (or Equivalent) is desirable.
An exceptional remuneration package will be available to the right candidate £35k to £50k pa
Closing date: Friday 19th April 2019 at 2.00pm