Excellent opportunity for a Key Account Manager Executive (HoReCa) based in Dublin or Lisburn
Job Title: Key Account Manager Executive (HoReCa)
Location: Dublin or Lisburn
Purpose of the Job:
The HORECA Key Account Executive at CCHBC will be responsible for supporting the proactive management and ongoing development of the IOI HORECA wholesale customer base within the channel. The individual will be responsible for supporting the Senior Key Account Manager to identify new HORECA business opportunities through our Wholesale partners, set-up and deliver against outlined JBP’s and utilise tactical and strategic levers to deliver category growth, transactions, Revenue and Volume as per the Annual Business Plan. The successful candidate will also help to support with a number of key Projects and initiatives across the HORECA Channel.
- Support on and Execute Annual Business Plans to ensure customers are delivering against CCHBC initiatives
- Gain customer commitment to our programs and initiatives to deliver account profitability
- Gain Field Sales buy-in to our programs to support in delivery of World Class Activation in Trade
- Support the Field Sales Team through on going coaching on opportunities/issues
- Proactively manage the ongoing relationship with Key Wholesale Customers to ensure purchase loyalty to CCHBC
- Highly energetic & competitive, enthusiastic and creative with the ability to build strong commercial relationships at head office and outlet level as appropriate
- Build strong links and communications with the Field Sales Team and Support Functions (Finance, Marketing, Logistics, HR, BSO)
- Establish best practices for the channel and the customer.
- Work with other functions to ensure channel activation and deliver executional excellence.
- Understand relevant Category Growth Driver’s within the customer, quantify the opportunity and specify the 4P priorities and tactics to deliver growth
- Ensure compliance with competition law.
- Ensure compliance with company CSR and Channel policies.
- Develop, Agree & Implement Joint Business Plans with Key Customers
- Develop and support the BP process for the channel
- Analysis & Management of Account KBIs
- Support on customer and collaborative forecasts
- Develop New business plans for key customers in the On Trade
- Develop cost effective Trade Marketing Plans to deliver Account profitability
- Develop cost effective Consumer Marketing Plans in conjunction with the Channel Marketing Team to deliver Account profitability
- Utilisation of financial data to support proposals both internally and externally
- Proactive Management of Customer Credit Process to Agreed Targets
ARE THESE YOUR SECRET INGREDIENTS?
- Educational qualification to third level in a business’ related discipline coupled with a minimum of 3+ years’ experience within FMCG sales role with a successful performance record.
- Direct Experience managing the HORECA customer base.
- Professional manner – articulate with excellent written and oral communication skills and strong interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels in organisation
- Results orientated, tenacious and resilient driven to achieve with a strong desire to make things happen, entrepreneurial and self- motivating
- Full, unrestricted driving licence
- Ability to optimise results by managing mutual – reaching ‘win- win’ solutions and achieving overall long-term customer relationships
- Experience dealing with customers and Key accounts in a Fully SAP integrated environment.
- Highly numerate with excellent analytical skills
- IT literate with proficiency in Excel & PowerPoint and a working knowledge of SAP
ABOUT YOUR NEW TEAM:
We are a family of over 30 thousand engaged people. Each and every one of us is the secret ingredient of Coca-Cola HBC – the world’s largest bottler and partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Our every day mission is to delight 595 million consumers by offering a choice of over 136 iconic global and favourite local brands, in the moments that matter, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are a truly empowered and talented team that drives superior results by winning and learning every day in 28 countries, across 3 continents. Our success comes from us working together as one to make a positive difference for the local communities we serve.
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to be directed to the company website
Closing on the 23rd April at midnight