SpotX is seeking a Junior Technical Recruiter who can contribute brilliantly to our team located in Belfast, Northern Ireland
This is a full time role. We are a fast-paced but casual environment with highly talented peers. The most successful team members are versatile, disciplined and enjoy focusing on new challenges.
We don’t believe in “culture fit”. We believe in you being a genuine human being and pleasant to work with. Sure, we might share a beer at work or after work but you don’t have to. You just need to be a contributing member of our team who is thoughtful and wants to do quality work.
Making an immediate impact: You will be involved in:-
- Full lifecycle focused recruiting with a high need for sourcing
- Proactively source high quality talent through a variety of platforms
- Actively network within the technical community, attend events regularly
- Build SpotX’s Recruiting Branding in Belfast
- Identify, attract and hire high quality candidates with development of innovative recruiting strategies
- Communicate recruiting activity, challenges and results with hiring managers
- Report on recruiting metrics
- Leverage ATS for required tasks and candidate sourcing
- Develop strong relationships with hiring managers and build an understanding of their needs
- You understand the relationship and importance of talent acquisition in the company
- Build a talent pipeline across multiple business-oriented disciplines and levels
- Intelligence in interviewing, you understand both the candidate and fit for the role
- Manage candidate on site experience and follow up meetings with interview team
- Attend weekly recruiting, diversity, and all other crucial events
- Promote company brand across social media and professional communities
Needed SpotX’er talents:
- You have 1 -2 years of recruiting experience ideally in a tech focused environment with hybrid recruiting and coordinating background
- Demonstrated direct sourcing experience and creative/modern recruiting abilities
- Experience in offer negotiations, scheduling, and robust ATS use/knowledge
- Innovative in both your recruiting and the management of talent
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize time-sensitive tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for technology and understanding it
- Passionate about people and their SpotX experience
- Outgoing and charismatic
- Gets things done.
- Work-life balance
- Great holidays, company closed from Christmas to New Years
- Company pension plan
- Grow in a fun, casual, team environment
- Great office environment and location
SpotX is the leading global video advertising platform that enables media owners and publishers to monetize premium content across desktop, mobile and connected TV devices.
To apply for this job please visit :
Visit our About Us page to learn more.