Excellent opportunity for Junior Chef De Partie based in Armagh.
JUNIOR CHEF DE PARTIE
ARMAGH CITY HOTEL
Assist in the smooth running of a busy hotel kitchen.
Contract: Full-Time, Permanent.
Hours of Work: Morning & Evening Shifts.
JOB REFERENCE JC/02/19
- Dependent on the section to have a working knowledge of the section and general knowledge of all the other sections.
- To produce the food to the required standard of the establishment.
- To liaise with the Senior Chef about the daily requirements of the section.
- To help plan the work load of the section on a weekly basis.
- To put forward new ideas to the attention of the Head Chef.
- To aid in the training of Commis and apprentice chefs in basic skills and in specific other skills.
- To be trained to a Basic Food Hygiene standard.
- To maintain the section to a standard outlined in the cleaning rota.
- To point out difficulties and deficiencies of the section.
- To assist in ordering specific goods to run the section.
- Set a good standard of time keeping and reliability.
- To act at all times in a responsible and professional manner.
- To take responsibilities in making decisions in the absence of the Senior Chef.Any other duties that may be reasonably requested by a senior member of staff.
- Maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and grooming.
Successful candidate must have:
- Previous experience in this environment.
- A good understanding of customer service.
Please click the APPLY NOW button below to be directed to our website.
CLOSING DATE 30TH APRIL