Excellent opportunity for a Information Technology & Facilities Manager based in Newry
JOB TITLE: Information Technology & Facilities Manager
DIRECTORATE: Corporate Services
GRADE: £35,659 – £37,999 per annum (Manager B Scale)
REPORTS TO: Corporate Services Director
SUMMARY OF ROLE:
InterTradeIreland is seeking a suitably qualified person to manage and oversee the ongoing development of their Information Technology (IT) strategy and Facilities strategy to support the organisation.
This will include developing, maintaining and updating IT systems and business processes, resolving IT, data and business system issues and promoting functionality, security and integrity of the IT systems and data.
Additionally, the role will include responsibility for managing the premises, equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards and the coordination and management of installations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Input into the development of and lead operation of InterTradeIreland’s IT strategy, managing the IT infrastructure, systems and data to ensure organisational needs are supported with appropriate secure systems.
- Ensure the security and integrity of IT systems and data at all times through comprehensive IT risk analysis and development of contingency plans in line with appropriate policies and procedures.
- Provide technical support, resolve issues and user training.
- Develop and manage service level agreements with external IT support provider and Facilities service providers to ensure that specifications of contracts are met
- Efficiently project manage a range of IT and facilities projects and initiatives, and manage expenditure in line with financial procedures.
- Manage and implement new technology/digital advancements to improve communication tools and improve working practices.
- Manage and maintain all telecommunications systems in line with business need.
- Develop and manage the Facilities infrastructure and systems, manage the maintenance and security of the premises and coordinate procurement, maintenance schedules and office configurations in line with appropriate policies and procedures.
- Manage Health & Safety matters within the Body and ensure compliance with all appropriate legislation including the development of procedures to inform, advise and train staff as necessary.
- Undertake any other duties as may be required by the Corporate Services Director
The above is given as a broad range of duties and is not intended to be a complete description of all tasks.
Please click here to view full job description
Please lick here to view full candidate information
Completed application forms must be returned by 3.00pm (UK time) on Monday 29th April 2019