Excellent opportunity for a IFA Administrator / Trainee Paraplanner based in Belfast
IFA Administrator / Trainee Paraplanner– Belfast
Work Life Wealth Ltd
Salary £18K – £22K (commensurate with qualifications and experience)
Due to recent growth in our business, we are currently looking to recruit an IFA administrator / Trainee Paraplanner for our busy Belfast office.
- To provide administrative support to Financial Advisers and Client Managers including client valuations, client reviews, suitability report writing, provider illustrations, new business processing across full range of retirement and investment planning.
- To develop and maintain relationships with clients and providers.
- Degree level qualified (preferably in Finance/Investment Management or related area/discipline) or at least 12 months experience working for an IFA or an insurance provider.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competent across the MS Office package.
- Be able to prioritise and work towards deadlines.
- Be able to demonstrate working productively within a team environment.
Please send CV by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV