The Burnview Group is a long established family owned business with interests care homes, retail and property. As part of our continued development we now have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join our Management Team as a Human Resources Officer.
This key role within Burnview Group is aimed at driving business success by ensuring the wellbeing, training and development and performance management of our people.
Based in Belfast and reporting to the Directors and Care Home and Retail Managers, the successful candidate will provide a broad range of support and guidance to our Group businesses. The post holder will be familiar with relevant legislation with specialist knowledge of, and experience in, the areas of recruitment, retention, training and development, grievances and disciplinaries as well as employee engagement.
- Two years general HR Officer experience;
- A third level qualification in a relevant discipline (i.e. Business Studies / Human Resource Management);
- Knowledge of and experience in recruitment processes, performance management and employee engagement;
- Work closely with wider management in adopting a proactive approach to training & development consistent with the strategic objectives of the business;
- Experience of providing support and guidance to managers on employee relations and on company policy and procedure; including attendance management, performance/appraisal, disciplinary, grievance and health and well-being issues;
- Ensure all staff files are up to date and accurate, seeking appropriate authorisations and references.
- Encourage and develop Training and Development within Burnview Group through the management of an online poral
- Experience of annual submission of Fair Employment Monitoring Returns
- Excellent communication skills at all levels both verbal and written;
- IT literate – proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Proven conflict resolution experience;
- Highly developed organisation and time management skills;
- Confident and engaging approach.
- Membership of the CIPD;
- Experience of working across a number of business sites;
- Experience in recruitment and Sponsorship of overseas staff:
- Own transport to visit our sites as required.
Please click on the APPLY button to be directed to our website.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is 5.00pm on Tuesday 30th April 2019.