Human Resources Manager working 37 hours per week at Radius Housing.
Based at: Radius House, 38-52 Lisburn Road, Belfast, BT9 6AA
Hours: 37 hours per week
- Third level qualification in HR or business-related discipline OR Minimum of Chartered Member CIPD OR At least 5 years’ (gained in the last 10 years’) HR experience at manager level.
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience* (gained in the last 7 years) in an organisation of at least 250 employees. *Relevant experience must clearly demonstrate the candidates level of management and participation in at least 3 of the following areas
- recruitment & selection of employees,
- learning and development of employees,
- employee relations including disciplinary, grievance, performance and attendance management,
- employee engagement
- providing advice and guidance to a range of audiences,
- workforce planning and analysis
- policy development.
- Experience of working with trade unions.
- IT Literate, including extensive experience of HR Information Systems and associated reporting packages.
- Demonstrate supervisory responsibility * (supervision would include overseeing duties of a lower graded position, approving time off (leave).
- Current driving licence with access to a vehicle to execute the mobility aspects of role.
For full Job Description & Person Specification, please click here
Hard copy application packs can be obtained by calling Holywood Reception on 028 9039 7250.
Radius reserves the right to enhance criteria to facilitate shortlisting.
Radius is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Please click here
to view Radius’s Applicant Privacy Notice.