We have a fantastic opportunity for a committed, progressive and motivated HR professional to join our established team on a permanent basis in our Head Office.
The Post holder be commercially minded, interacting on a regular basis with various key internal stakeholders ensuring the HR service they provide genuinely adds value to the business. Reporting to the COO, the successful HR Manager will be responsible for the people agenda across NI and ROI to support the vision of the senior management team. Supported by a team of two, the HR Manager will support the senior management team on various strategic projects, ultimately pushing the business forward.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work alongside the Senior Management Team to foster and promote core values, core focus and company ethos at all levels;
- Take ownership of the HR department, developing and delivering key HR initiatives across the business;
- Take responsibility for key HR processes – recruitment, employee relations, learning & development, performance management, well-being and compensation & benefits;
- Provide expert guidance, advice and support on managing employee relations issues;
- Provide manager education to improve employee relations and mitigate risks;
- Work collaboratively with managers to address performance issues and assist with performance management;
- Represent the company during audits ensuring full compliance;
- Manage end to end HR processes ensuring continuous performance and process improvement;
- Monitor recruitment to identify trends and anticipate issues and support managers to devise appropriate induction and transition plans;
- Identify key learning and development needs and identify appropriate sources to meet these needs to ensure that each employee achieves their potential;
- Work with line managers to set goals for employees, perform reviews against goals, and provide high quality feedback;
- Understand and proactively manage legislative compliance across the business actioning when necessary;
- Manage, enable and support change management;
- Work flexibly as directed by management to provide support according to the business needs.
- 5 years’ experience within HR at Officer level or above;
- CIPD qualified or equivalent;
- Extensive Employee Relations experience with strong knowledge of NI employment legislation;
- Operational and strategic HR experience;
- Full driving licence with access to own transport;
- Ability to work openly and collaboratively in a team environment
- Knowledge of ROI employment legislation;
- Multi-site experience;
- Experience as an HR Business Partner;
- Previous experience within hospitality or healthcare.
What we offer
- Competitive salary;
- On site parking;
- Flexible approach to work;
- Private Health Care and Critical Illness Cover;
- A progressive role.
Closing date: Sunday 28th April 2019 at 11:59pm
We are an equal opportunities employer.