Excellent opportunity for a Housekeeping Cleaner (casual) based in Belfast.
Hastings Europa Hotel are now offering an amazing opportunity for an exceptional hospitality professional to apply for the position of Housekeeping Cleaner.
Vacancy Title: Housekeeping Cleaner (casual)
Location: Europa Hotel, Belfast
Key Duties will include:
- Cleaning and servicing designated areas in accordance with the hotel standards.
- Performing a variety of cleaning activities such as vacuuming, mopping, dusting & polishing.
- Ensuring all equipment and materials are used in the correct manner and any problems are reported immediately.
- Reporting any technical and maintenance needs.
- Ensuring that all guest enquiries are dealt with politely and efficiently.
- Responding to complaints and finding the appropriate solution.
- Maintaining the security of bedrooms and stock, immediately reporting any breaches and dealing with lost property in accordance with hotel procedures.
- Complying with all health, safety and hygiene policies and procedures.
- Working effectively with colleagues to ensure harmonious working environment where all employees are treated with respect and dignity.
You will have:
- GCSE grades A-C in English and Maths or the equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills and a smart, well-groomed appearance.
- Previous cleaning experience gained a similar quality establishment is desirable.
This is an exciting yet demanding role requiring a confident, individual who can deliver a standard of service synonymous with the Hastings brand.
The Housekeeping Cleaner role is a casual/zero hours role will involve working shifts.
To apply, please forward your CV together with a covering letter of application by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below.
Closing Date: 25th April 2019