Excellent opportunity for HGV Mechanic based in Craigavon
Ag Wilson seek to employ an HGV mechanic on a full-time basis based at head office, with additional onsite duties required ad hoc. This is a great opportunity to join our fleet maintenance team.
We require an experienced HGV mechanic with a 3-5 years’ experience.
- Carrying out Service, Maintenance and Repair of HGVs with additional requirements of work on a various range of vehicles
- experience of carrying out Commercial vehicle safety and maintenance compliance checks
- Service and maintenance on tippers, units and trailers
- Knowledge of mixed fleet of lorries
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good time keeping skills
- The successful candidate will work to high standards, work well within a team and independently, work efficiently and be flexible.
- Ability to adapt and work on other company equipment when required.
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV