We are now recruiting for our Graduate intakes for 2019. The Graduate intakes scheduled throughout 2019 will be in July and September, when you apply please make it clear on your CV as to when you will complete your studies, this will determine the intake for which you will be considered
- Contributes to the successful completion of projects and works on small projects, progressing to working on multiple phases of a project.
- Provides input to test coverage, design specifications and defining conditions for given requirements.
- Resolves straight forward problems and escalates issues with suggestions for further investigation and options for consideration as required.
- Interprets, reviews, reports test activities and results in accordance with project plans.
- Understands business end-to-end processes and participates in production verification and validation.
- Maintains the status of project responsibilities and works across teams to achieve group goals.
- A degree in IT, Computer Science, Maths, Engineering, Physics, Science, Business or relevant degree.
- Excellent english written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate a systematic approach to problem solving.
- Analytical skills and a propensity to troubleshoot.
- A team player with the capability to work on your own initiative and be innovative.
What can we offer you?
- Starting salary of £22,000
- 3 week training boot camp in South Africa
- 11 month extended graduate programme
- 22 days holidays rising to 25 days after 2 years
- Company laptop and mobile phone
- Career progression through a structured career path
- Continuous training, development and mentoring
- Varied work environments and diverse, exciting projects
What do I need before I apply