Finnebrogue looks at what’s wrong with food to figure out how to make it the best it can be, without being bound by the way it has always been done. Having earned a reputation as the country’s leading top-tier sausage maker, we launched revolutiona
Finnebrogue looks at what’s wrong with food to figure out how to make it the best it can be, without being bound by the way it has always been done. Having earned a reputation as the country’s leading top-tier sausage maker, we launched revolutionary bacon and ham made without nitrites, opened a state of the art vegan and vegetarian factory and always place innovation at the heart of what we do.
We are currently searching for a Night Shift Goods In and Dispatch Manager to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain professional to grow their career in one of the fastest growing food manufacturers in the UK.
- Competitive salary
- Subsidised canteen
- Retail Discount Cards
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Parking
- Discounted Staff Sales
- Length of Service Additional Holiday Allowance
We are searching for a Goods In and Dispatch Manager to manage the Goods In & Dispatch teams on our existing sausage site night shift. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Supply Chain professional to join a company which will reward the successful candidate with long term career opportunities and an excellent benefits package.
- Proven experience in a similar role within a food manufacturing environment, dealing with major retail customers
- Experience of dispatching products to major retail multiples, understanding both service level agreements and requirements
- Experience on managing an ERP system
- Working with multiple site and Warehouse facilities
- People Management skills
- Understanding and experience of logistics, in a FMCG environment
- Good Communicator
- Problem solver & decision maker
- Highly effective leadership and motivational skills with relevant experience of managing and developing multi-disciplined teams whilst delivering projects on time and on budget
- Proven track record of influencing the site strategy and delivering change to raise standards and evolve the continuous improvement culture
- Lead the Goods In team in providing an on time and in full service to all departments within the business
- Ensure accurate management of the booking in process for Raw Materials, monitoring product quality, integrity and ensuring all delivered goods are within product specification
- Manage stock rotation and maintain Raw Material Stock accuracy
- Contribute to an innovative and productive working environment that allows each individual to contribute effectively, develop personally and grow professionally
- To seek out and recommend continuous improvement methods to improve and enhance the service provided (5S and Continuous Improvement Projects)
- Control of all aspects of H&S, stock control, transport and customer service for the Despatch department.
- Planning logistics to achieve agreed service level targets for all customers
- Undertake other projects as required, including systems development.
- Provide accurate Despatch costs on manpower and logistics for management costing as required
- Writing and reviewing operating procedures targeting best in class process
- Complete and review teams KPI’s, holding the Supervisors responsible for set targets.
- Liaise with the customer logistic networks to challenge shortages
- Ensure factory is supported at all times by the Despatch department – reviewing manpower and logistics on a daily basis to confirm they are fit for purpose
We are an equal opportunities employer.