Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent full-time
Salary Not disclosed
Updated 6 days ago
A German speaking inside sales representative required for global software business based in Belfast.
At Micro Focus, everything we do is based on a simple idea: The fastest way to get results is to build on what you have. Our software solutions enable organizations to do just that. Secure and scalable, with analytics built in, they bridge the gap between existing and emerging IT—fast-tracking digital transformations across DevOps, Hybrid IT, Security, and Predictive Analytics. In the race to innovate, Micro Focus customers have the clear advantage.
Our portfolio spans the following areas: DevOps | IT Operations| Cloud | Security | Info Governance | Big Data, Machine Learning, & Analytics
Manages virtually (by phone, electronically or social media) a set of assigned or acquired accounts. Builds, maintains and forecasts sales pipeline, creates and develops account plans. Works closely with company outside sales, channel partners and/or end customers to move sales opportunities to closure. May generate and qualify leads to create new sales opportunities. Sets and executes sales strategy for assigned portion of account, territory or industry vertical.
· Sells moderately complex solutions, products and services for a portion or set of assigned accounts based on defined account strategies and plans; may partner with field sales or sell independently
· Creates account plan for a portion or a set of assigned accounts that are of medium to high complexity
· Generates, qualifies and reviews new leads to drive sales opportunities to closure; may work with partners/ outside sales to ensure a smooth sales transaction
· Understands client requirements and competitively positions company solutions to meet the needs to drive retention strategy
· Builds targeted sales pipeline and forecasts data driven sales activities
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor Degree or equivalent in any field (preferably IT/ Sales )
· 3-5 years of relevant work experience or equivalent
Knowledge and Skills:
· Proficient account management, acquisition, retention and development skills
· Proficient understanding of company’s portfolios of products and services
· Proficient knowledge of IT and/or industry solutions, products and services to solve business challenges
· Proficient communication and negotiation skills
· Able to collaborate within a team and may lead a sub-team
· Depending on role, may require hunter approach or strategic “farmer or relationship selling approach.
· Proficient knowledge in a Customer Relationship Management system or Salesforce system which allows businesses to manage business relationships and the data and information associated with them.