Excellent opportunity for Fundraising Support Officers - 2 posts based in Belfast
Job Title: Fundraising Support Officers – 2 posts
Reports to: Community and Events Manager and Corporate Partnerships Manager
Hours per week: 35 hours
Location: 21 Dublin Road, Belfast, HQ
Salary: £ 22, 462 per annum
Contract: Full time, Permanent
To work collaboratively across the Income Generation team, providing high quality administrative, fundraising and marketing support. This will include excellent administrative and logistical support, and the stewardship of donors.
- Provide excellent customer service as first point-of-contact to NICHS supporters, including providing fundraising advice and information about NICHS.
- Managing the fundraising volunteer and regional ambassador network. This will include; recruitment, engagement, maintenance and retention.
- Manage NICHS merchandise and materials, taking responsibility for stock control, monitoring usage and re-ordering. This will include developing and managing a system for dispatching, placing, and maintaining materials across NI
- Assist the teams by attending cheque presentations and attending fundraising events when appropriate.
- Regularly research and keep abreast of key fundraising sector trends and opportunities for promotion, such as maintaining calendar of promotional event e.g wedding fairs, corporate networking events, community fun days etc
- Developing new fundraising products, including merchandise and marketing materials for community and corporate campaigns.
- Creating and producing impact reports for corporate and community partners.
- Developing specific donor and volunteer journey plans and effective recognition process, including the development and implementation of a tiered receipt process.
- Managing and reporting on Gift Aid for corporate and community income streams.
- Identification of and reporting on re-engagement opportunities with lapsed supporters and managing their stewardship.
- Assistance with HQ and 3rd party events, including logistics, participant fundraising support, and account management of 3rd party event suppliers.
- Administrative duties relating to Well NI for fundraising, including liaising on booking, managing invoice process and timely follow up.
- Responsibility for all online fundraising support to include all JustGiving pages, Facebook fundraising, and NICHS website pages
- To develop and manage a robust collection box programme with supporting distribution, tracking, stewardship and conversion plan
- Any other duties that fall within the scope of this role that may be required from time to time by the fundraising team managers
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to be directed to the company website
Closing date Tuesday 23rd April 2019