Come and be a part of something special. We are one of Belfast's newest entrants. with full autonomy over our products. We are a truly agile, customer focused startup, looking for fantastic Full Stack Engineers from all backgrounds at all levels.
Full Stack Engineer
Product Development – Belfast, Antrim
ScreenCloud helps businesses communicate better with their teams and customers using simple digital signage software. Think of us as the operating system for all the screens at a company.
We are a high-growth startup, looking for the best and brightest to help us make our users look and feel like heroes. We have over 5,000 customers around the world, including Amazon, MIT, Dropbox, Saks Fifth Avenue and Uber. We need your help!
- Play a crucial role in delighting our customers by developing new apps for our industry leading App Store. Our apps integrate with household names, such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, BBC, as well as other market leading platforms.
- Develop and deploy high quality code, using TypeScript (ES7+), React and AWS, using modern Serverless platforms, including AWS Lambda and AWS Fargate.
- Boost your experiences and transferrable skillset by taking an active role in requirement analysis, development, testing, deployments and engaging with customers.
You might be a great fit for this role if you have:
- Built developer friendly secure APIs, or integrations with 3rd party services, with Node, DotNet, Java or similar.
- A willingness to learn – we understand that not everyone has the same skills – we want people who are keen to learn and take on new challenges.
For the right candidate, we offer:
- Unlimited holiday leave
- Flexible working, including work from home
- Pension and Share options scheme
- Funky office surroundings within StepSpace Belfast
- The latest Macbook Pro and whatever else you need to do your job
- Above market salaries
Please click on the APPLY button below to be directed to our website.