Excellent opportunity for Food & Beverage based in Armagh.
FOOD & BEVERAGE STAFF (BAR)
ARMAGH CITY HOTEL
To provide an efficient service in our Food & Beverage outlets.
JOB REFERENCE FB/03/19/02
We have an excellent opportunity to join the team at The Armagh City Hotel.
We are now recruiting for experienced FOOD & BEVERAGE STAFF (Bar) to join the team.
- Be cordial and efficient to customers at all times.
- Be aware of all drinks stocked in bars e.g. what glasses to use, does the drink require ice and/ or garnish.
- Always check glasses to ensure they are clean and not chipped or cracked.
- All drinks served must be paid in cash, signed for or charged to an account following the proper procedure.
- The bar should never be left unattended at any time.
- After lunch the bar staff are responsible for the complete appearance of the bar area (tables, ashtrays etc.)
- Customers should be greeted in the proper manner e.g. Sir/ Madam.
- Change ashtrays regularly in the proper manner.
- Ensure customers receive the proper measure.
- Report any problems with customers to the Supervisor/ Duty Manager immediately.
- Spillages and transfers must be recorded following procedure.
- Complimentary drinks from Directors and Duty Managers must be recorded following procedure.
- All Bar areas and Function rooms must be cleared and cleaned at the end of service: Glasses and bottles removed, Tables cleaned, Brush and mop floors, Skips and rubbish put neatly in designated areas.
- Maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and grooming.
- Comply with the safety rules and procedures – Health & Safety, Hygiene and Fire.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably requested by your Supervisor/Manager.
Successful applicants MUST have demonstrated the following:
- Previous experience (at least 1-2 years) in a similar position.
- A passion for customer service and the hospitality industry.
CLOSING DATE SUNDAY, 05 MAY