The Exact Group through continued expansion are seeking an Engineering Graduate.
The Exact Group are seeking an individual to join our team, this position would be ideal for an ambitious graduate wishing to develop their career.
- Recently graduated in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- A desire to gain experience in an SME engineering business with good opportunities for personal development.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Knowledge and experience of lean systems e.g. SC21
- Knowledge and experience of Quality Systems e.g. AS9001, ISO 9001
- CAD experience.
- Prepare key documentation such as Quality Plans and Engineering Procedures.
- Ensure all data on production boards is current & correct.
- Communicate with team members regarding performance.
- Update and simplify manufacturing documentation and procedures, ensure existing documentation allows for manufacturing reproducibility and consistency.
- Maintain health & safety risk assessments on equipment and production processes.
- Be a champion for Quality and Continuous Improvement.
- NEBOSH or IOSH certificate would be desirable.
- Ensure that all parties have the correct information to carry out their work.
- Liaising with production, design, engineering and inspection.
- Management of the AS9001:D Quality System.
- To support the operational side of quality inspection and testing alongside the Production Manager.
- To investigate internal non-conformances and implement appropriate preventative actions to prevent reoccurrence.
- Produce monthly quality performance statistics, analyse and communicate performance results to the management team.
- Work closely with Procurement to manage incoming raw material / component non-conformances ensuring minimal impact on production.
- Manage the internal scrap system, investigate causes and implement suitable measures to prevent reoccurrence.
- £18,000 to £25,000 dependent on experience
- Excellent conditions
- Good team environment
Closing Date Friday 19th April 2019