Excellent opportunity for a EHS Officer based in Monsktown.
CDE Global Ltd is a progressive and award-winning company supplying the Global recycling, quarrying and mining industries with innovative aggregate processing solutions.
Job Purpose & Responsibilities:
To ensure company compliance to the most recent Health and Safety Legislation and assist in promoting and world class EHS Safety culture.
- Assist the CDE Global EHS Manager to meet the EHS objectives set by CDE Directors.
- Support the business requirements in all EHS aspects for manufacturing, assembly operations and support functions within the CDE Group.
- Ensure the risk assessment process is compliant with all statutory requirements for all company activities both on, and off site.
- Monitor project operations to ensure compliance with CDM regulations and make process improvements to suit.
- Undertake site visits during the installation and commissioning of projects.
- Develop & implement EHS Policies and maintain the EHS arrangements for compliance with ISO 14001 & OHAS 18001.
- Review and audit the EHS Management process as per ISO 14001 & OHAS 18001.
- Seek to enhance the ‘Culture of Safety’ throughout CDE by implementing key initiatives to reduce injuries & incidents.
- Assist in investigating all injuries, incidents and dangerous occurrences using best practices to achieve company’s goals and objectives.
- Collate and present information on all EHS aspects on a routine basis.
- Ensuring all new personnel receive an EHS induction before commencement of work.
- Evaluate and implement EHS training in accordance with the employee training matrix and ensure any expiring qualifications are renewed in a pro-active manner.
- Provide EHS awareness of all staff through communication, training and engagement.
- Ensuring all identified safety meetings are attended and minutes taken.
- Update EHS communications, i.e. Notice boards, Tool Box Talks, etc.
- Ensure adequate first aid and PPE equipment is reviewed, available and persons competent for their use.
- Constantly seek to update individual competence against legislative changes and best practice through a personal development plan.
Please click here to view full job description
Please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV.
Closing date 30th April