Excellent opportunity for Digital Marketing Specialist based in Co Louth.
Optimum Results are seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to promote its online cloud based SAAS products.
Working as part of a small dynamic team and reporting directly to the Chief Technical Officer, the candidate will be focused on marketing software solutions to business clients. You must have a background in Digital Marketing and have good business acumen with excellent communication skills. You will be supported by a team of 5, working in an office of 22 colleagues.
We are an SME who think BIG and are offering the right person a wonderful opportunity to be part of this exciting phase our business. It is a hands-on role, where you will be encouraged to use your skills sets, think outside the box.
The person in this role will be ambitious, hard-working and willing to go the extra mile. She/he will have a passion for digital marketing, both outbound and inbound, and have a deep understanding of digital marketing activities/tools (display, search, social media, content development, SEO, Google Analytics & Adwords) and how they integrate in to the overall marketing strategies to deliver on business KPIs.
- Develop and maintain a consistent content strategy for all marketing channels
- Manage outbound email campaigns including automated workflows via CRM
- Manage all PPC campaigns including budget, adwords set up, optimisation and reporting.
- Monitoring and analysing Google Analytics
- Design and content writing of landing pages, eBooks and blog assets
- Creating and managing Facebook and LinkedIn campaigns
- Manage CRM activities – contacts, workflows, reporting
- Report on the progress of conversion optimisation on a monthly and quarterly basis through the delivery of KPI reports.
- Identify digital sales optimisation opportunities through metrics and market analysis.
- Responsible for the clarity of our message, fine tuning our message, developing an enticing proposition and planning all the digital marketing activities needed to promote the business.
- Lead follow up and be proactive in the customer conversion journey
- The successful candidate must have 3+ years experience in a B2B business environment and possess a strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- A deep understanding of content strategy for both inbound and outbound marketing
- Must have proven results delivering performance improvements via Search Engine Optimization and Social Channels along with experience with Search Engine Optimization, Social, Digital Marketing, Email Marketing, Analytics, Pay Per Click preferably in a B2B environment.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask and work in a dynamic environment
- Have excellent spoken and written English, strong communication skills and the ability to write value proposition focused content
- Experience with management and follow up of digitally generated leads
- Experience with face to face client liaison.
- Graphic Design skills
Salary is negotiable and will depend on level of experience.
Please forward your CV with your application, via the ‘APPLY’ button below