Excellent opportunity for a Digital Content Marketer based in Belfast
Digital Content Marketer
Required for Penton Group
Ireland’s leading independent publishing and exhibitions company
Background of Company – Penton Group is Northern Ireland’s leading independent publishing and exhibition company. Established in 1994 the company has a varied and highly successful and extensive brand portfolio across print, online, digital, exhibitions and events.
Due to a period of growth and development we are now looking for a top-quality Digital Marketing Executive to help us reach and exceed our ambitious, online and digital plans for the business.
Reporting to: Sales & Marketing Director
Key objectives: To look after, manage and be in charge of all Penton digital campaigns across all Penton brands; Northern Ireland Visitor’s Journal, Neighbourhood Retailer, Licensed & Catering News, Ireland’s Forecourt & Convenience Retailer, Veterinary Today and Ireland’s Wedding Journal.
- Strong background in content creation for digital and social channels
- Video editing and videography experience (shooting videos, editing them and distributing them on social and digital channels)
- Content creation (gifs, animation, and graphics)
- Carrying out multiple social media campaigns for the various brands within the company.
- Social media upkeep and management on a daily basis
- Devise, monitor and optimise paid search (PPC) and paid social campaigns (both for exhibitions and publications at Pentons)
- Hands on in operating tools such as Google Analytics, SEM Rush and proven success managing social media campaigns.
- Ability to analyse campaign performance and identify opportunities for customer acquisition
- Understanding of SEO and the important metrics to track
- Management of all event marketing across all exhibitions with the company
- Drive for success, desire to grow with the company
- At least 2 years of marketing experience in consumer platform companies
- Experienced in SEO and Google Analytics
- Proven record of successful digital campaign delivery.
- Experience using email data base software to carry out email marketing campaigns (mailchimp)
- Highly analytical and numerate
- Video, audio and animation experience with Adobe Suite Software (using after affects, premier, final cut and Audition)
- Experience creating engaging content for social media (gifs, graphics and animations)
What we are offering:
- Excellent career prospects
- Opportunity to grow and develop in a dynamic and inspirational environment
- Good salary & benefits
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV
Closing date for applications is 25th April 2019.