Excellent opportunity for a Curriculum Quality Assurance Coordinator (Temporary) based in Belfast
Job title: Curriculum Quality Assurance Coordinator (Temporary)
# of posts:1
Belfast Met are seeking to appoint a Curriculum Quality Assurance Coordinator on a full-time Temporary basis.
The post holder will be responsible for overseeing and managing curriculum quality assurance and compliance issues within Belfast Met, ensuring, that the College is complying with regulatory and awarding body requirements and that the College and its employees are complying with internal and external quality assurance policies and procedures.
What you need:
Qualifications / Experience
- EITHER Have a qualification at a minimum of Level 6 or equivalent (e.g. degree) PLUS have at least one year’s relevant post qualification experience in providing effective advice and guidance on curriculum quality assurance matters to management.
- Hold a qualification at Level 5 (e.g. HND) PLUS two years post qualification experience providing effective advice and guidance on curriculum quality assurance matters to management.
- Experience of coordinating internal curriculum reviews, monitoring activities and preparing and presenting reports
- Experience of presenting written evaluations and making recommendations and monitoring action plans.
- Recent experience of working with ETI and/or other external standards bodies to deliver against defined quality and assessment frameworks and KPIs
- Experience of developing and implementing management information systems and procedures for quality assurance and compliance standards within an education or training setting
- Recent experience of working with awarding bodies and/or partner institutions (e.g. university) and a sound understanding of assessment and internal quality assurance processes; preferably with multiple awarding bodies for example City & Guilds, Pearson BTEC, OCR or OCN
- Experience of negotiation, consultation and influencing at a senior level to achieve results.
- Excellent IT/Computer Literacy skills on all main packages, to include Excel and PowerPoint.
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to be directed to the company website
Closing date: 12 noon on Friday 26 April 2019