Location UK / UK
Job Type Permanent full-time
Salary Not disclosed
Updated 3 days ago
Cross Border Data Clearance PCRS Relationship Manager
The primary responsibility of the Privacy Customer Relationship Services (PCRS) Relationship Manager is to assist Citi businesses with reviewing global, regional and local/country business initiatives that involve the use, collection, storage, and/or cross border transfer of country data.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES include:
· Review business initiatives that involve the cross border transfer of data. Interact on a daily basis with initiative sponsors and stakeholders to assist with the completion of initiative on-boarding required documentation;
· Interface with initiative sponsors/stakeholders and ICRM Country Specialists and Clearance teams to assist in the resolution of inquiries generated by in-country Legal and Compliance, including issue identification / escalation;
· Communicate to initiative sponsors and stakeholders initiative related country clearance status, issues, and risk disposition, including CBDC senior management, on a timely basis;
· Assist CBDC team members in evaluating the impact of Data Privacy/Protection Regulations, Works Counsel/Employment Law, AML, Bank Secrecy Law, Outsourcing Regulations;
· This position involves assisting in the production of executive-level reporting for various senior management levels, including status documentation and packaging of evidence/artifacts;
· Provide work flow process improvement recommendations, including introduction of automation tools.
· College degree required;
· IAPP Certified International Privacy Professional certification preferred;
· Extensive years of people management experience and ability to demonstrate effective people management skills;
· Extensive years of project management experience in a technical environment;
· Demonstrate a consistent track record having worked as a Program or Project Manager on strategic cross-functional projects;
· Excellent organization skills, demonstrated sense of responsibility and results oriented.
· Excellent communication skills;
· Relationship builder and team player;
· Ability to respond under pressure to many demands.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer