Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent full-time
Salary See description
Updated 2 days ago
Excellent opportunity for a Corporate Services Support Officer based in Belfast
Job Title: CORPORATE SERVICES SUPPORT OFFICER
Reports to: Deputy Chief Executive
Hours per week: 35 hours
Location: 21 Dublin Road, Belfast, HQ
Salary: £19, 171 (Pt 6)
Contract: Full time, Permanent
1. Providing administrative support for all functions within the Corporate Services Department (i.e. Finance, Human Resources, Volunteering and Facilities Management) to ensure that the Department’s operational goals are met.
2. Working with the Finance Team supporting all aspects of the Finance function including processing purchase and sales invoices, using Sage 200, ensuring adherence to all financial procedures and processes.
3. Working with the Head of Volunteering to maintain an up-to-date register of volunteers on the Raisers Edge database. Supporting all aspects of our volunteering practices, policies and procedures and ensuring regular statistics and reports are provided to demonstrate the value of volunteering to our organisation.
4. Working with the Head of Human Resources (HR) to support the HR function including recruitment, monitoring attendance, staff absence and providing management reports as required. Supporting Head of HR in ensuring that all organisational wide policies and procedures are kept up to date and following up with staff member to ensure compliance. Maintaining records of all organisational learning and development activity, training, supporting the Annual Appraisal process and providing regular statistics and reports to the Head of HR.
5. Working with the Office Manager to support the Facilities Management function at NICHS Belfast Office including maintaining records of Health and Safety training, and developing and implementing a Records Management plan. Supporting the management of our internal and external storage, and providing front of house reception cover as and when required.
6. Contributing to the continual improvement and monitoring of all Corporate Services processes and procedures that support the organisation.
7. Attending GDPR Working Group meetings and supporting on-going GDPR/Information Governance across the organisation.
8. Dealing with all enquires in a professional and courteous manner, in person or via telephone/email.
9.Other duties as required.
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to be directed to the company website
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is Monday 29 April 2019 at 12 noon.