Location UK / Ulster
Job Type Permanent full-time
Salary Not disclosed
Updated 1 day ago
Fantastic opportunity for a highly creative and enthusiastic Content Creator to join a successful team based in Titanic Quarter Belfast on a full time permanent basis.
Have you got a passion for creative writing? Would you like to build your career with a global leader?
At BLK BOX, our purpose is to improve athletic performance and we are looking for an enthusiastic Content Creator to join our team and utilise our digital and offline channels to help us on our mission. You will combine your creative writing skills with your passion for fitness to help us enhance brand awareness, tell the BLK BOX story, grow our audiences and deepen engagement. This a rare full time permanent opportunity to build your career with a global leader of a fast-paced, exciting and dynamic industry, whilst shaping your expertise in content creation. The role requires a resourceful, creative story-teller with excellent copywriting skills and the ability to balance a variety of projects from brief to execution.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for all digital and offline content such as blog posts, email newsletters, social media, video marketing/editing, graphic design and brochures.
• Creating and planning for product marketing campaign to include content, content schedule, platforms and measurements.
• Generate new ideas and opportunities to meet target audience and increase traffic on our online content.
The Ideal Person
• Experience of applying creative thinking, developing engaging, creative concepts and producing web and social media content.
• Proven ability to create shareable content, evidenced by a strong digital content portfolio demonstrating an excellent aesthetics and ability to deliver compelling messages.
• Experience of digital storytelling and ability to write, produce, self-shoot and edit quality content.
• Strong skills in industry-standard Adobe photo, audio and video editing software.
• Strong editing skills and ability to demonstrate good editorial judgement.
• Have a strong attention to detail and an excellent grasp the English language and a great flair for writing content.
• We’re an extremely fast paced business so you’ll need to be self-motivated, organised and a brilliant multi-tasker.
• You will possess a strong team ethos in your work and always willing to provide support to co-workers.
• You’ll have a positive approach and your ‘can do’ thinking will mean you’re always keen to excel.
WHY WORK FOR BLK BOX
• Opportunity to work for a company awarded the “Best Place to Work” in the 2018 Irish News Workplace and Employment Awards.
• 8-4pm working day
• Prime working location in Titanic Quarter.
• Lots of perks including birthdays off, use of our fully functioning showroom gym, unlimited supply of free coffee, fruit and E-Books.
• We are a dynamic, forward thinking company leading the industry in functional fitness innovation.
• Rewards and recognition are provided for superior performance.
• Work in a collaborative environment fostering teamwork and accountability.
• Opportunity to work for a company that positively impacts people’s lives.
• Fantastic training opportunities and long-term career progression opportunities available for the right candidates in line with the company’s strategic growth plans.
How Do I apply?
Please submit a short cover video in addition to your CV. The cover letter should show your personality and help us learn why you want to work for BLK BOX in this role. Let us know what about this job attracts you.