KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Education level and/or relevant experience(s)
Required: Bachelor’s degree; experience in a financial services firm, regulatory organization, or legal/consulting firm, or a combination thereof
Preferred: Advanced degree (e.g. JD, MBA) a plus
Knowledge and skills (general and technical)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self-starter, flexible, innovative and adaptive
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively and with people at all levels of the organization
- Strong project management and organizational skills and capability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Some knowledge of Compliance laws, rules, regulations, risks and typologies
- Some knowledge in area of focus
- Other Requirements (licenses, certifications, specialized training, physical or mental abilities required)
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer