Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent full-time
Salary £20000 - 25000
Updated 2 days ago
The main purpose of the role is to ensure we deliver efficient, appropriate and customer focused complaint handling. The successful candidate will have responsibility for the quality of complaint responses, providing feedback and improving complaint handling.
Aperture Debt Solutions LLP is a long-standing, market leading personal insolvency specialist that has provided thousands of individuals with solutions to problem debt. We believe in making a real difference to people’s lives and our approach is reflected in our values which promote the provision of a ‘Caring’, ‘Respectful’, ‘Non-Judgemental’ service and a drive for ‘Excellence’ in everything that we do. Our current client-base is one of the largest in the industry and the business continues to experience significant growth. The business, with headquarters in Belfast, is now seeking to recruit an individual who shares our vision, believe in our values and can produce high quality work in a fast-paced and target-driven environment.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure we deliver efficient, appropriate and customer focused complaint handling. The successful candidate will have responsibility for the quality of complaint responses, providing feedback and improving complaint handling. An important part of the role will be identifying the root cause of complaints to reduce the risk of reoccurrence and to improve our service to clients. As part of the compliance department you will be required to assist the team and become involved in other areas of compliance.
• Investigate clients’ complaints; provide accurate and detailed summaries of both the facts of the case and the complaint along with decisions and recommendations to resolve;
• Contact clients by phone to discuss their concerns and where possible work with them to find a suitable outcome;
• Drafting formal letters of response where initial contact resolution has been unsuccessful;
• Ensure that all complaints are managed and resolved in line with company policy, timescales and regulatory guidelines, while ensuring clients are treated fairly;
• Maintain the Complaints Register, including detailed records of complaints along with decisions and outcomes to help identify opportunities to improve services to our clients;
• Maintain and analyse Management Information to identify trends and highlight opportunities for performance improvement;
• Provide summary reports to be shared with Senior Management; and
• Assist with monitoring the company’s compliance framework as well as supporting the compliance team with internal audit procedures and continuous quality monitoring.
As such, the successful candidate will need to have a positive attitude, believe in our values and purpose, be professional and client-centric and be comfortable engaging with clients.
Full training will be provided and you will be joining an experienced team who will be there to support you with your personal development.
To be considered you will have the following skills:
• Positive attitude to change;
• Excellent time management;
• Attention to detail;
• An ability to work independently and as part of a team;
• Excellent organisation.
• Proven ability to manage client expectations and deal effectively with complaints both verbally and in writing;
• Previous experience in a similar client-facing role to include excellent communication skills;
• Previous experience in a professional practice.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Packages (specifically MS Excel, MS Word & MS Outlook);
• Genuine commitment to providing excellent customer service.
• Previous experience using case management systems, (e.g. Vision Blue);
• Proven experience in an IVA setting; and
• Formal insolvency qualification (e.g. CPPI).
• Results Driven
• Client Focused
• Analytical Skills
Salary & Benefits
A very competitive package will be offered, a comprehensive benefits’ package to include Private Healthcare, Company Pension Scheme, a 37.5 hour work week, 24 days’ holiday per year progressing to a maximum of 27 days plus 8 statutory holidays, plus the option to purchase 1 additional week’s holiday, Health Cash Plan, Life Assurance, Income Protection after 1 year service, Employee Assistance Programme, Travel Season Ticket Loan, Employee events, dress down Fridays, and free tea/coffee every day.
If this sounds like a perfect fit, please forward your CV, along with the attached monitoring form to HR@ aperture.uk.com. Your CV should include your National Insurance Number and outline how you meet each of the above criteria.
We are often unable to interview all applicants holding minimum requirements. In these circumstances the Panel is likely to enhance the level of qualification and/or experience required, inviting only those meeting the higher standard to interview.
Closing Date: 23 April 2019
Aperture are an Equal Opportunities Employer.