Excellent opportunity for Care Assistants – Full and Part Time, Night and Day Duty based in Newtownards
Care Assistants – Full and Part Time, Night and Day Duty
- To act with integrity and honesty
- To work as a valued part of a team
- To provide and promote high quality standards of care
- To promote and provide the highest standard in personal care possible
- To show enthusiasm and commitment to the promotion of independence and patient dignity
- To provide all aspects of care for our residents including assistance with personal care, with meals and fluids
- Meet safety requirements including moving and handling and a high standard of record keeping
- Ensure that each resident’s physical, social and spiritual needs are met
- Flexible approach to working hours and the ability to work shifts.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- An ability to demonstrate a sensitivity and understanding of the needs of vulnerable people.
- 6 months experience in a similar role in a formal/informal setting (paid or voluntary)
- NVQ level 2 qualification in Health and Social Care
What we offer
- Excellent rates of pay and holiday pay
- Comprehensive induction and full training
- Flexible working pattern
- Free uniform and parking
You must have
- Registration with NISCC or compliance to apply
- Recent completion of, or willingness to undertake/update mandatory training (evidence of course content must be shown)
- Details of 2 suitable references from your most recent employer(s)
- Agreement to an enhanced disclosure from AccessNI
Waiting lists may be compiled for future same/similar vacancies which may arise.
If you wish to apply for this role please forward your CV by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below or alternatively download an application form from www.movillahouse.co.uk.
Closing date: Friday 26th April 2019
Movilla House Nursing Home is an Equal Opportunities Employer.