JW Kane Precision Engineering (Portadown) are recruiting a Business Studies Graduate
The main role of the Business Studies Graduate is to effectively manage a team to maximize operational performance and meet quality and delivery targets within their department.
- Planning of production schedules in line with customer delivery demands, ensuring customer delivery dates are met while maintaining efficiency within the department.
- Manage members of the manufacturing team along with supporting engineers, delegating tasks to ensure the efficiency of production plan.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement and cost reduction to maximize efficiency and effectiveness within the team.
- Monitor team members to ensure working processes are being followed, while adhering to all health and safety regulations.
- Liaise and communicate effectively with all other departments within a fast paced production environment, including contributing to daily production meetings to track progress of operations.
Previous experience within a manufacturing environment is advantageous but not essential.
Hours of work: Monday – Thursday 0800 – 1715, Friday 0800 – 1200
JW Kane is an equal opportunities employer.