Funds-Axis is a young, fast-growing Regulatory Technology (RegTech) business. The Business Analyst will be responsible for the delivery of the entire life cycle of a range of live projects relating to new client take-on and existing client changes, all of varying complexity.
RegTECH Business Analyst
Funds-Axis is a young, fast-growing Regulatory Technology (RegTech) business. We combine deep regulatory knowledge and best of breed technology to deliver excellent customer service to our clients and partners. Our clients are leading global asset managers, administrators and depositary banks to whom we provide investment compliance and regulatory reporting services. This market is growing strongly, reflecting increasing regulatory demands and the need for technology solutions.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for the delivery of the entire life cycle of a range of live projects relating to new client take-on and existing client changes, all of varying complexity. This will include documenting progress, implementing changes and developments onto live client environments. Timely implementation, rigourous testing of all developments and ensuring delivery of a consistently high level of service to clients is pivotal to this role.
1. To deliver against projects in your workflow as determined by the Project Manager for the entire lifecycle. This will entail:
- · Scoping the system / solutions
- · Interpreting business needs, including identifying and modelling process requirements/data requirements/business rules requirements
- · Translating technical issues
- · Spelling out the project details and requirements, including writing use cases
- · Putting the development team in touch with the right people
- · Setting test criteria and conducting testing and validation
- · Representing project stakeholders throughout the process
Specifically as regards our technology, this will include:
- · Client Onboarding
- · Data Mapping
- · Liaising with clients and adapting files received into uploadable formats
- · Creating process documents
- · Creating reports
- · UAT testing
- · End User validation documents
- · Rules Matrix creation
2. Communication and visibility to the Project Manager and client:
- · Documenting progress and communicating progress to the Project Manager on a regular basis
- · Communicating progress to clients and providing regular updates via regular highlight reports
- · Final Presentation and delivery to clients
3. Other work as may be required
Who we are looking for
As a result of continued growth we are actively recruiting ambitious, sociable, intelligent individuals with initiative, a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills and strong analytical skills for Business Analyst positions. You should be a confident, organised team-player who is dedicated to the role and to the company, with the ability to work under pressure.
Experience and Skills
- · Essential: Degree in a relevant discipline, minimum 2:1; proficient in Excel; fluent in English; must be available to work in Northern Ireland within a 4 to 6 week period; minimum 2 years’ relevant work experience in Project Management, Business Analysis or Consultancy in a transferable field
- · Desirable: Regulatory experience (UCITS/AIFMD/shareholding disclosures); Lean Six Sigma, Scrum Master or similar qualifications. Background in project management, document writing or end user testing is a plus; strong preference around applicants with financial services experience and experience working with securities reference data.
- · Project Management skills – the Analyst is expected to contribute to project plans, implement front-end changes and test new product developments. The Analyst will be expected to write scoping documents, highlight reports and validation documents for the client.
- · Organisational skills – the Analyst is expected to manage workload efficiently in order to meet key deadlines.
- · Teamwork – the Analyst is expected to work effectively with other team members to deliver excellent customer service and implementations.
- · Communication – the Analyst is expected to communicate effectively with clients, team members and managers, and provide regular updates.
- · Time Management – the Analyst must be able to work to strict deadlines and plan appropriately.
- · Initiative/independence – the Analyst is expected to take ownership and responsibility for their projects’ life cycles, and use their initiative to juggle simultaneous projects effectively.
In return for your commitment we offer a strong remuneration package and significant opportunities to grow and develop as our business expands, including:
- · A pay package commensurate with qualifications and experience
- · 5.5% employer contribution pension
- · Healthcare, life insurance and travel insurance
- · Progressive maternity and paternity pay
- · Work within a young and ambitious team
- · Travel opportunities
- · Work with global investment managers and financial institution clients
- · First-class training package, including the opportunity to study for Prince II
- · Excellent career progression opportunities
- · Free, secure city centre parking onsite
Comply with company Policies and Procedures in relation to the Quality and Information Security Management Systems
Funds-Axis is an Equal Opportunity Employer