Excellent opportunity for a BIM Technician based in Belfast
Job Description : BIM Technician
Contract Type : Permanent, Full-Time
Location : Belfast
Company Profile : Feilden Clegg Bradley Studios is an architectural and urban design practice with an international reputation for design quality, for pioneering environmental expertise and a progressive architectural approach.
Main Responsibilities :
- Support the BIM process with projects across the Belfast office
- Acting as BIM Co-ordinator for multiple projects
- Take responsibility for quality of own work, and consider ways of improving work processes
- Thorough knowledge of and compliance with Feilden Clegg Bradley Studios’ procedures and standards including all BIM documentation.
- Development and standardisation of Feilden Clegg Bradley Studios’ BIM library
- Creation of Revit families as required for projects
- Provide support to Project Teams in regard to BIM software and best practice
- Assist with Information Management Tasks across projects
- Assist with BIM Management and BIM Coordination tasks
- QA/QC on BIM projects
- Demonstrate ability to provide BIM/CAD production to cover project requirements for Design and construction.
- Able to demonstrate strong skills in the use of Revit
- Demonstrate drive, energy and enthusiasm
- Excellent organisational skills
- Self-motivated and able to demonstrate initiative and proactive approach to daily tasks and in response to direction or instruction
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work independently and as part of the BIM team, assisting and supporting team members
- Able to build good relationships at all levels, internally and externally
- Resilient to cope with conflicting demands, able to prioritise duties and work effectively under pressure and meet deadline effectively
- Demonstrate a suitable qualification within a related discipline related to the CAD / BIM role and have a proven work background within this role or similar.
- Strong Revit family creation skills with a focus in parametric design
- Working knowledge of BIM methodologies and UK BIM Standards
- Working experience with Common Data Environments
- An interest in technology and its application in the AEC industry
- Experience working in an architectural/engineering production environment
- Experience working in Construction phase projects
- Team worker able to work together as a team for the Group, not just the individual
- Supportive and collaborator with other team and project members.
Ability to use the following software:
Essential: Revit, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook,
Preferred: Photoshop, Dynamo, Navisworks, Illustrator, InDesign, Microsoft Powerpoint
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to be directed to the company website