to ensure smooth running of Adult Gaming Centres, managing staff and ensuring policies and procedures are followed.
Job Description – Oasis Retail Services
Title: Assistant Area Manager (Adult Gaming Centres)
Expected Salary range: £25,000 + depending on experience
Reports to: Area Manager
Based at: Mallusk
Job purpose: To ensure the smooth running of the Adult Gaming Centers, managing staff and ensuring company policies and procedures are adhered to. To contribute to the continual improvement of the branches and company operation.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Assist with Site inspections.
- Assist with Collection training.
- In conjunction with the Area manager to select, manage, motivate and develop all members of the branch teams to ensure that the objectives of the company are met.
- Assist with promotions and branch performance.
- Complete rota’s, work systems (playsafe, shopworks)
- Ensure high standards of service and hospitality are delivered to all customers at all times.
- Assist annual training of Branch Manager’s, E.G. Health & Safety, Age Verification, Food Hygiene.
- Liaising effectively with Branch Managers, Area Manager, Service Manager and HQ staff.
- Key holder duties and responsibilities as required including emergency cover.
- Ensuring Company policies and procedures are promoted and adhered to.
- Ensure that all staff adhere to Company policies and procedures relating to health and safety, Food Hygiene and quality management.
- Be responsible for the security of Company property.
- Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials for which the role has responsibility
- Conduct interviews and some disciplinary interviews
- Any other duties as required
Working Conditions –
- Based from Mallusk, travelling around all Oasis Branches throughout Northern Ireland as required
- Physically – movement of machines up to 120kg required and good mobility required to empty certain machines.
- Weekend and public holiday cover required.
- Working hours – 40-48 hours, flexibility required. Rota will include evening and weekend work to cover all opening hours of branch.
- Company van and phone supplied.
Dress Code– business attire / uniform