Excellent Assembly Technician based in Cookstown
FSL-Electronics Ltd is seeking an Assembly Technician to join their Production team.
- To undertake production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and subassemblies such as modules, printed circuit boards, and cables.
- The ability to work from diagrams, drawings or instructions provided.
- Maintaining a high level of quality on all goods produced.
- Data logging and Product Record Keeping.
The ideal candidate:
- The assembly operative should have a basic knowledge of electronics.
- Has experience working within an electronic/mechanically production assembly environment, although this is not essential.
- Be able to work well under pressure, whilst maintaining a high level of quality.
- Has very good attention to detail.
- Good communication skills, as well as the ability to work well within teams.
- Is highly committed and has a good work ethic.
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s or equivalent including Maths and English, Grade C or better.
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward your CV