Analyst, Negotiation Support
Closing Date: 11th April 2019
Axiom Managed Solutions
Axiom Managed Solutions is the leader in next-generation solutions for complex legal work at scale. Clients turn to us for real solutions to big problems, ranging from one-off regulatory projects to long-term managed services. AMS leverages modernized processes, smart resourcing constructs, and the best of legal technology to help clients overcome the limitations of the traditional in-house and law firm models.
We are comprised of more than 500 lawyers, legal specialists, technologists, and process consultants across Europe and North America, and we’re growing! Join us!
This is an exciting Analyst opportunity for an individual who is looking for exposure to the legal industry and financial services. The candidate would join a team which is dedicated to supporting our client, a leading financial services organization, in the negotiation of a range of financial product documentation including derivatives, futures and prime brokerage products. Working in a fast-paced environment alongside a team of experienced legal negotiators and business analysts the Analyst will support our teams, as well as the company globally, throughout the life cycle of a negotiation. The successful candidate will be expected to act as primary support for negotiators, operating in a time-pressured environment and assisting with the progress of live matters.
If you believe in being a team player, can collaborate and communicate well with technical and non-technical audiences while bringing a result-driven, focused, high energy, confident, curious, quirky, and most of all fun sense of self, then this is the place for you.
- Coordinate work allocation across the Negotiator teams;
- Run and analyze operational reports on work volumes, performance metrics and SLAs;
- Trouble-shoot and problem-solve day-to-day issues that emerge on work allocation, team capacity, systems and performance metrics;
- Liaise with contract negotiation teams to support the execution of legal agreements;
- Review executed agreements and update systems with specific terms;
- Follow standard operating procedures for proper storing of documentation on client systems;
- Follow up and escalate unresolved issues with relevant stakeholders as necessary;
- Reconciliation of client account lists;
- Attend training on new derivatives regulations and apply as relevant to job responsibilities.
- Partner with teams in other global offices to identify and apply best practices and continuous improvements across our global team
You are adaptable, authentic, accountable, and values-driven. You’re a team player who exhibits personal leadership and leaves things better than you found them. We’re looking for someone who always gives their best and inspires others to do the same.
In addition to the above, here are the required skills, knowledge, capabilities, and education for this role:
- Undergraduate Degree
- Be able to take direction and work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Be a strong team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong numeric, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite – especially Microsoft Excel,
- Legally eligible to work in the UK
- Degree discipline in law, Science, Business, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering or a similar subject
- Data entry and administration
- Data and business analysis
- Client-facing experience