Excellent opportunity for an Aftersales Manager to join our highly successful team at our Belfast dealership.
Permanent full time
Full UK Driving Licence is essential for this post
Manages Aftersales department in line with Hyundai Franchise standards . Provides the highest level of customer service with a sales-minded attitude while developing customer relationships.
- Effectively manage team members, including technicians service advisors and Parts team to ensure team objectives and sales goals are being carried out
- Displays extensive working knowledge of industry standards and practices, including product details and company services offered
- Offers exemplary customer service, including maintaining customer relationships and ensuring repeat customers by upselling products and services and taking care of any customer concerns or complaints quickly and professionally
- Assists with or performs administrative tasks
- Understanding current and future industry regulations, restrictions, and laws, and ensures service department adheres to all regulations
- Sets up and maintains service desk, including managing service desk team members and evaluating desk efficiency
- Resolves service desk problems and improves current service desk methods to increase productivity and customer service
- Monitors department issues and client complaints to define patterns and work to lessen those recurring issues
- Regularly audits work being done and customer service being provided to ensure all standards are met and that repair work is carried out effectively, correctly, and thoroughly
- Oversees team members performing inspections, preparing reports, and doing repairs; if necessary, carries out these job duties personally to ensure highest quality of work
- Previous Experience in a similar role would be advantageous
- Comprehensive Industry Knowledge
- Management Experience
- Strong Customer-Facing Skills
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication
- Excellent computer literacy is essential
- Creative Problem-Solving
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV.
Closing date Wednesday 24th April 2019