Thompson Aero Seating Limited is a highly successful local company, which designs & manufactures business-class aircraft seats for the global aviation industry. It has continued to experience a high level of growth in recent years.
They have an immediate opportunity for an Accountant to join their established team on a fixed term basis (approximately nine months) contract to play a key role in their fast-paced and growing environment.
- Support delivery of month-end reporting timetable including preparation of draft monthly management accounts and supporting reconciliations.
- Provide information to commercial teams to enable accurate product sales pricing.
- Preparation of information & analysis for regular reporting packs & presentations.
- Working with the CFO and finance team to drive continuous improvement and to support business growth.
- Supporting the budgeting and forecasting cycles in the business with high-quality financial information.
- Performing internal audits, making recommendations for process improvements, and strengthening of internal controls across the organisation.
- Liaising with auditors to support annual statutory accounts process.
- Preparation of other ad hoc reports & analysis for business leaders as necessary.
- Support of other finance processes as required.
This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities; you will be expected to perform varying tasks as required by your line manager & the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Experience & skills
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Strong technical accounting ability.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Experience of financial analysis and costing.
- Able to work well as part of a team.
- Good communication skills – in person and in writing.
- Previous experience preparing management accounting packs.
- Well organised and able to self-motivate.
- Strong IT skills, particularly in Excel, are essential – PowerPoint would also be desirable.
- Experience of ERP/MRP systems would also be desirable.
How to apply:
- Please submit your completed application form via the links below
- The closing date is Friday 19th April 2019
Thompson Aero Seating is an equal opportunity employer