Excellent opportunity for a 3D Animator based Coalisland
Job Description Title:3D Animator
Reports to : Technical Publishing Manager
As a 3D Animator The ideal candidate will have a strong talent in 3D visualisations and animations, natural artistic flair and technical knowledge of production. You need to have advanced knowledge of 3D Studio Max, V-Ray and Adobe Creative Suite. You should also be high skilled and have experience in a product environment doing rendering, retouching, animation and moving image editing.
- Creating and maintaining 3D Models of McCloskey Equipment for presentation and marketing.
- Research for latest Market Trends in Visualization and 3D Animation
- Work with Engineers, Sales/Marketing and Operations Department to create easy to use 3D Animations, ensuring deliverable is clear, concise and user friendly.
- Building trusting relationships with the Engineering team and other stakeholders
- Ensure projects are delivered of a high quality, to time and to budget
HEALTH AND SAFETY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Work in a careful and safe manner.
- Report any real or potential safety/health hazard to the Supervisor.
- Actively participate in orientation and training programs.
- Conduct daily inspections of the work area.
- Report all accidents, incidents or near misses to the Supervisor.
- Observe all legislated H&S regulations as well as established workplace safety procedures.
- Cooperate with the Joint Health & Safety Committee in any Safety Program Review.
- Complete any special projects as required. May be assigned to other areas of Operations, based on business or customer requirements.
- Works in compliance with all Administrative, Health & Safety policies and procedures as per legislative requirements and as outlined in Company policies.
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
The successful applicant will be educated to degree standard or equivalent in 3D Animation or relevant discipline with 2 years plus experience in a related industry.
- Must be proficient in MS Office (including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good working knowledge of Desk Top Publishing software.
- Previous experience of Adobe products, Creo Illustrator and/or Arbortext IsoDraw beneficial but not essential.
- Previous 3D Max experience or equivalent software.
- Interest in Engineering.
- Outstanding communication required with excellent written and verbal skills.
- Demonstrate a clear attention to detail, excellent written competence in technical documentation.
- Strong team player with proven experience of working collaboratively with a range of departments.
- Self-motivated and organized.
Please note: The above statement reflects the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identified and shall not be considered as a conclusive description of all work required in the job.
If you wish to be considered for this exciting position and wish to be a part of a growing, dynamic and international organisation then please send your CV and cover letter specifying which position you are interested in and detailing your suitability for the post by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below.