Excellent opportunity for Welders based in the Coalisland area
Northern Hydraulics Ltd is proud to be one of the UK’s top manufacturers of industry leading precision hydraulic cylinders. Throughout our 30 years in the industry, our global clients in the excavator, mining and quarrying and materials handling industry, have come to expect the highest quality products.
As part of our continued growth and expansion, we are currently recruiting for welders to join our team.
The successful applicants will report directly to the department team leader:
- Welding qualification
- Ability to accurately read & interpret Autocad drawings
- Experience of welding to a high standard using a three phase MIG welder
- Ability to tack & final weld steel using a three phase MIG welder
- Experience of operating workshop machinery
- Ability to work in a meticulous manner, paying close attention to workmanship
- Ability to work within the internal quality system ensuring that a high standard of production is maintained through to finished product stage
- Preparing products for the next stage of the production process ensuring they are clean & free from any excess weld / splatter / grease
- Willingness to operate in line with company health & safety policy relative to the workshop environment
- Good communication skills both verbal & written
- Operating in a safe & responsible manner at all times
- Maintain good housekeeping & safe working environment
- Willingness to be flexible in accordance with the business needs
- Any other duties, within reason & capability, as determined by team leader
- Experience in a precision engineering environment
To apply please send a copy of your CV by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below quoting
Northern Hydraulics is an equal opportunities employer.